Jalapeno Popper Chicken Salad
Jalapeno Popper Chicken Salad is super creamy with lots of jalapenos, cheddar cheese, and bacon. This is a chicken salad for people who love bold, spicy flavor.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken, I use rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapenos
- 1 tablespoon juice from the jar of pickled jalapenos
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 fresh jalapeno, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Place cream cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Stir until smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before eating.