Creamy Pea Salad
Creamy Pea Salad is flavored with bacon, cheddar cheese, and red onion. Makes a great potluck side!
Servings 8 servings
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups peas
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, and balck pepper.
Add peas, onion, and cheddar cheese and mix well.
Season to taste with salt.
Sprinkle bacon on top. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.