New York Strip Steaks with Horseradish Mustard Sauce
These New York Strip Steaks are marinated and grilled to perfection and served with a flavorful Horseradish Mustard sauce. They will satisfy your craving for red meat.
- 2 (14-ounce) New York Strip Steaks, 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
Horseradish Mustard Sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
Place steaks in a glass baking dish and drizzle with Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil. Turn to coat. Sprinkle rosemary and pepper over steaks and rub into meat. Cover and marinate for at least 1 hour. Then bring to room temperature and sprinkle with salt to taste.
Prepare a hot fire in a charcoal or gas grill or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
Place steaks on grill for about 5 to 6 minutes per side for rare and 7 to 8 minutes for medium-rare. Let steaks rest and serve with sauce.
Combine ingredients for sauce in a small bowl.