Creamy Taco Spaghetti
Creamy Taco Spaghetti is so wonderfully creamy and cheesy and full of Tex-Mex flavor. Can be made start to finish in just 20 minutes.
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1-ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 (10-ounce) can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, optional
Cook pasta in salted water according to packgae directions. Drain.
Cook ground beef in a large nonstick skillet until no loger pink, crumbling it as it cooks. Drain off fat.
Sprinkle taco seasoning over ground beef and add water. Cook over medium high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring to mix well.
Add tomato paste, Rotel tomatoes, condensed soup, and velveeta cheese, and cheddar cheese. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted.
Add the cooked pasta and black beans. Stir to combine.
Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.