Anytime Peach Cobbler
Anytime Peach Cobbler is made from canned peaches so you can enjoy it anytime of year. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a truly delicious fruit dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teapsoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 2 (20-ounce) cans sliced peaches in extra light syrup, drained
- vanilla ice cream for serving
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 7x11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.Add butter and cut it in with a pastry blender or two knives until there are no pieces larger than a small pea.
Place peaches in prepared baking dish and scatter flour mixture on top.
Bake for 45 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
Let cool slightly before serving. Best served warm with vanilla ice cream.Refrigerate leftovers.