Ham and Noodle Casserole with Broccoli
Ham and Noodle Casserole with Broccoli is a creamy, cheesy casserole that's perfect for using up leftover ham. With a crunchy, buttery cracker crumb topping, this one dish meal is pure comfort food.
- 8 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 2 cups finely chopped broccoli florets, steamed until crisp-tender
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 14 Ritz crackers, coarsely crushed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
Cook the egg noodles in salted water according to package directions. Drain and set aside.Tip: Cook them towrds the shorter end of the suggested cooking time.
Stir together chicken soup and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
Add noodles, ham, broccoli and all but 1/2 cup of cheese. Stir to mix evenly.
Tarnsfer mixture to prepared baking dish. Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes.
Uncover, sprinke remianing cheese on top. Combine melted butter and cracker crumbs and sprinkle them on top.Return to oven uncovered for 10 minutes.