Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing with Green Beans
Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing with Green Beans only takes a few minutes to prep and 4 hours in the slow cooker.
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) box Stovetop stuffing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen green beans
- salt and pepper
Season chicken with seasoned salt and pepper. Place chicken in the bottom of a lightly greased 6-quart slow cooker.
Pour dry stuffing mix on top of chicken.
In a medium bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, soup, and water. Pour on top of stuffing mix, spreading it evenly.
Scatter green beans on top and season to taste with salt and pepper. (I add about 1/4 teaspoon of each.)
Cover crock pot and cook on HIGH for 4 1/2 hours.