Ambrosia Pie has all the yummy flavor of an Ambrosia Salad in a delicious graham cracker crust. It's an easy, no-bake pie that is ideal for spring and summer parties and potlucks. The filling is full of oranges, pineapple, coconut, and cherries.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 2 (8-ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained well
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, cut in half and patted dry
- 1 graham cracker crust, preferably large
- pecan halves and cherries for garnish
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. (Either a stand mixer or hand held will work.)
Beat in sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice.
Beat in sour cream and dry pudding mix until smooth.
Gently fold in pineapple, oranges, coconut, and cherries.
Spread into graham cracker crust. Garnish with pecans and cherries.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 3 days.