Marinated Tomatoes are made with juicy, ripe tomatoes marinated in a red wine vinegar-based marinade.
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning, Zatarain's
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 5 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
Combine all ingredients except tomatoes in a medium bowl. Whisk well.
Pour into a large ziptop bag.
Add tomatoes. Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.