Is it a side salad or a dessert salad? It's either! Watergate Salad breaks all the rules. It's a crazy concoction of pistachio pudding, Cool Whip, pineapple, and marshmallows.
- 2 (8-ounce) cans crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package pistachio instant pudding
- 1 (8-ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, chopped
In a medium bowl, stir together the full contents of the pineapple cans and the pudding mix until smooth.
Fold in whipped topping and marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Sprinkle pecans on top before serving.