Avocado Sonoma Chicken Salad
Healthy Avocado Sonoma Chicken Salad is creamy and crunchy and loaded with good nutrition. Celery, red onion, and toasted pecans provide the crunch, a mashed ripe avocado and a little mayo give it plenty of creaminess, and halved red grapes add little bursts of sweetness.
- 2 boneless grilled chicken breasts
- 1 large avocado
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
Dice chicken and place in a medium bowl.
In a small bowl, mashed avocado and mix in mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add to chicken and stir to coat chicken in avocado mixture.
Stir in grapes, celery, and onion.
Sprinkle toasted pecans on top just before serving.