Snickers Caramel Apple Salad
Snickers Caramel Apple Salad is the perfect potluck recipe for fall. Drizzled with caramel sauce with lots of crunchy goodness from fall apples.
Servings 12 servings
- 6 small apples, cored and chopped (I like to use a blend of Granny Smith and Red Delicious)
- 6 (1.86-ounce) Snickers Bars, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (5.1-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix,
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup marshmallows, optional
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
Whisk together pudding mix and milk in a large bowl. Fold in Cool Whip.
Fold in apples, chopped Snickers, and marshmallows.
Drizzle caramel sauce on top.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.