Cream Cheese Mints
Cream Cheese Mints have a melt-in-your-mouth texture and an awesome peppermint flavor.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 7 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 to 4 drops food coloring, optional
Place cream cheese and butter in a mixing bowl. Beat until smooth.
Beat in peppermint extract.
Beat in 1 cup powdered sugar.
Add remaining powdered sugar 2 cups at a time. Beat until smooth.
Mix in food coloring if using.
Transfer to a pastry bag with a large star tip.
Pipe onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Let sit on counter for 1 hour and then place in freezer to harden.