Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Quesadillas
Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Quesadillas are crispy on the outside and full of chopped chicken, crumbled bacon, green chiles, ranch dressing, and melted cheese. Serve them with salsa or pico de gallo for an awesome lunch or gameday snack.
- 1 heaping cup chopped, cooked chicken
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2-3 tablespoons Ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon canned diced green chiles or jalapenos
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- additional ranch, salsa, and cilantro for serving, optional
In a medium bowl, stir together chicken, bacon, Ranch dressing, and green chiles.
For each quesadilla, place one tortilla on a flat surface. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of cheese. Top the cheese with half the chicken mixture and then sprinkle on another 1/3 cup cheese.
Top with a second tortilla.Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Add the quesadilla. Cook until the bottom is golden brown, flip over and cook until the cheese is melted.
Repeat for the second quesadilla.
Serve with additonal ranch, salsa, and cilantro if desired.