Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Chili
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Chili is a creamy and rich white bean chili with shredded chicken, corn, fire-roasted tomatoes, buffalo sauce, and blue cheese. It's the soup version of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14-ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced fire-roasted green chilies
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1/4 cup finely diced celery
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teapsoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cut in chunks.
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 green onions, sliced
Combine chicken, broth, diced tomatoes, white beans, chilies, wing sauce, corn, celery, onion powder, garlic powder, white pepper, and salt in a 6-quart or larger slow cooker.
Cover crock pot and cook on LOW for 5 hours.
Add cream cheese and cover and cook on LOW 30 more minutes. Open slow cooker and remove chicken. Add Monterey Jack cheese and sitr until cream cheese and Monterey Jack cheese are melted and blended in.
Shred chicken and return to slow cooker. Dish into bowls and top with blue cheese crumbles and green onions.