Spicy Party Shrimp
Spicy Party Shrimp only take 5 minutes to cook and they really pack the flavor! Fresh shrimp are marinated in a flavorful and spicy marinade made from a packet of Italian dressing mix, oil, and a few spices.
- 1 1/2 pounds medium to large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1 packet Italian dressing mix
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- pinch of salt
Place shrimp in a large ziptop bag.
In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients together. Pour into bag with shrimp. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1-3 hours.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Evenly space shrimp on baking sheet.
Broil for 5 to 7 minutes.