Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
Servings 8 to 10 servings
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 packages Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 package frozen mini tater tots
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 9X13-inch baking pan.
In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and onion powder.
Slice sausage into 1/2-inch slices. Add to egg mixture.
Stir 1/2 of cheese into egg mixture.
Pour egg mixture into baking pan.
Spread tater tots evenly on top.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Place in oven and bake for 40 minutes.
Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Place back in oven for 5 minutes.