Cobb Potato Salad
Potato Salad with bacon, hard-boiled eggs, avocado, and blue cheese.
- 3 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup Italian Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- salt, to taste
Place potatoes in a medium saucepan with water to cover. Bring to a boil and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 12-15 minutes.
Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl.
In a small bowl whisk together vinaigrette, blue cheese dressing, and sugar. Pour half on top of potatoes and mix well. Cover potatoes with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1-4 hours. Refrigerate remaining vinaigrette mixture as well.
Just before serving, stir remaining vinaigrette mixture into potatoes.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Taste for seasoning and add additional salt if necessary.