BBQ Chicken Taquitos
BBQ Chicken Taquitos are filled with shredded rotisserie chicken, bbq sauce, corn, cream cheese, and Pepper Jack cheese and baked in the oven until crispy.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 10 taquitos
- 2 cups shredded chicken form a rotisserie chicken
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup corn (canned or frozen defrosted)
- 10 small tortillas, fajita size
- cooking spray or Vegetable oil
- extra BBQ Sauce for serving
- chopped cilantro, optional
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing, optional
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Place chicken in a medium bowl.
In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese and BBQ Sauce until smooth. Add to chicken and stir to mix evenly.
Add Pepper Jack cheese, green onion, and corn to chicken mixture and stir to combine.
Spray one side of each tortilla with cooking spray or brush it with vegetable oil. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray or Vegetable oil.
Place filling down the center of each tortilla from one end to the other on the side that wasn't coated with cooking spray. Roll up tortilla and place seam side down on prepared sheet.
Place in oven and bake until crispy and golden, about 20 minutes.
To serve, drizzle with more bbq sauce and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
If desired, serve with Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing.