Coconut Macaroon Pie
Coconut Macaroon Pie tastes like lots of macaroon cookies in a pie crust. Tons of coconut flavor!
Servings 8 servings
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (14-ounce) package sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, condensed milk, melted butter, almond extract, and salt.
Whisk in flour.
Reserve 1/2 cup coconut and stir the rest into the pie filling.
Pour pie filling into prepared crust. Sprinkle the reserved coconut on top.
Place in oven and bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and filling is set.