Tex-Mex Pimento Cheese
Traditional Pimento Cheese gets a Tex Mex twist with the addition of jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, and chili powder.
Servings 16 servings
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) block Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) block Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- cilantro for garnish
In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours before serving.