Chili Mac- beans, cheese, pasta, ground beef, and seasonings combine to make a delicious family meal that won't break the bank.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package chili seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can mild chili beans, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) can Rotel tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) jar four cheese Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Brown ground beef in a large nonstick skillet, breaking it apart as it cooks and adding the onion when it is about halfway cooked.
Add chili seasoning and salt and cook and stir for 30 seconds.
Add chili beans and tomatoes and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
Add pasta, beef mixture, alfredo sauce, and shredded Colby-Jack cheese to the prepared baking dish. Carefully mix it all together.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and bake 5 minutes.