Shrimp Tostadas with Chipotle Peach Salsa
Shrimp Tostadas with Chipotle Peach Salsa- a crispy tortilla topped with black beans, shrimp, cheese and salsa.
- 1 pound medium to large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- salt and pepper
- 4 small to medium flour tortillas
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup shredded mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup Chipotle Peach Salsa
Combine the paprika, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon ancho chili powder, and salt in a small bowl.Sprinkle mixture on shrimp. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.Add shrimp and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside.
In a small saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and cook onion for 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 more minute.
Add beans, 1/2 teaspoon ancho chili powder and water. Mash the beans up some with a fork and cook until they are heated through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray each side of tortillas liberally with cooking spray. Place on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip over and bake another 2 minutes.
Top each tortilla with 1/4 of the bean mixture and 2 tablespoons of cheese. Place back in oven until cheese is melted.
Top with shrimp, salsa, and cilantro. Serve.