Easy Garlic Bread Knots
Easy Garlic Knots- This quick and easy recipe produces wonderfully buttery garlic knots that make a great appetizer or side for an Italian meal.
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, I use Pillsbury Homestyle
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parlsey
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- pizza sauce for serving, optional
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease a rimmed baking sheet.
Cut each biscuit in half and roll each piece into a skinny rope. Tie each rope into a knot.
Place knots on prepared pan.
In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, garlic salt, oregano, parsley, and red pepper flakes. Brush mixture on each knot.
Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on the knots.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and brush with more butter.
Serve with pizza sauce.