Chipotle Peach Salsa
Chipotle Peach Salsa is a fresh tasting sweet and spicy salsa that goes great with tortilla chips, or grilled chicken, pork, or seafood. Such a wonderful salsa for summer entertaining.
- 3 tp 4 medium peaches, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 3 to 4 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- juice from 1/2 a lime
Combine peaches, red onion, red bell pepper, chipotle peppers, garlic and ginger in a medium bowl.
Add cilantro, lime juice and a few pinches of salt. Stir to mix.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Instead of fresh ginger, you can use 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
For extra heat, add a pinch or two of cayenne pepper.
If your peaches are not sweet enough, add a teaspoon or two of honey.