Easy Beef Burrito Skillet
Easy Beef Burrito Skillet is full of ground beef, lots of cheese, black beans, salsa, and tortilla strips. It will satisfy all of your burrito cravings.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1-ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 5 (6-inch) flour tortillas, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- sour cream, chopped red onion, chopped fresh cilantro
Brown and crumble the ground beef in a large nonstick skillet. Drain off any grease.
Add taco seasoning, water, salsa, and green chiles and simmer for 3 minutes.
Stir in the beans. Add half the cheese and stir it in. Stir in the tortilla strips. Remove skillet from heat.
Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
Serve with sour cream, red onion, and cilantro.