Chicken Macaroni Salad
Chicken Macaroni Salad is a wonderfully creamy pasta salad that's perfect for a potluck or cookout. Made with canned chicken, it's very budget-friendly and easy to make.
- 3 1/2 cups uncooked macaroni pasta
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup sweet relish
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 (12.5-ounce) cans chunk chicken breast, drained
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely diced
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
Cook macaroni to al dente according to package directions. Drain.
In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, dijon, relish, and vinegar.
Add pasta, chicken, hard boiled egg, celery, red onion, red bell pepper, and seasoned salt. Stir to combine.
Check for seasoning and add salt and pepper to taste.Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.