Pepperoni Crescent Rolls
Pepperoni Crescent Rolls are a quick, easy, and fun snack full of pepperoni slices and gooey mozzarella cheese. Even better dipped in pizza sauce!
- 1 (8-ounce) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 32 pepperoni slices
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 4 pieces of string cheese, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- pizza sauce for serving
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a baking sheet.
Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
Place 4 pepperoni slices on each triangle and top with cheese.
Roll each one up starting on the short side of the triangle and rolling towards the opposite tip.
Place on prepared baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic salt, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, and Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 10-12 minutes and serve with pizza sauce.