Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup is full of Tex-Mex flavor and is wonderfully filling and satisfying.
- 1 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 2 (10.5-ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups canned or frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 4 corn tortillas, cut into strips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- sour cream and olives for serving, optional
Stir together the first 8 ingredients in a 6-quart slow cooker. Add chicken and spoon the mixture over it to submerge it.
Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
Use 2 forks to shred the chicken. Add the tortillas and cheese and stir to mix them in. Cover and cook on LOW for 15 minutes.
Stir in cilantro and serve with toppings.