Easy Corn and Crab Chowder
This Easy Corn and Crab Chowder is fabulously creamy an couldn't be simpler to make. It's an ultra-rich chowder that is perfect for a chilly evening.
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups half-and-half
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teapsoon black pepper
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat
Place all 3 cans of soup and the cream cheese in a blender and blend until smooth.Transfer mixture to a large Dutch oven.
Add half-and half and bring to a simmer.
Once it starts to simmer, add the remaining ingredients except the crab and simmer for 8 minutes.
Add the crab and simmer for 2 more minutes. Serve.
Makes 12 cups.
Be sure to pick through the crab and remove any shell.
Calories: 393kcal | Vitamin C: 1mg