Easy Olive Cheese Rolls
Only 6 ingredients and about 20 minutes of time needed to make these Easy Olive Cheese Rolls. They bake up golden and crispy with tons of flavor.
- 1 tube Pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/4 cup olive tapenade
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly grease a 9-inch cake pan.
Unroll pizza dough. Spread olive tapenade on the pizza dough.
Sprinkle with both cheeses and rosemary.
Roll dough up and cut into 9 pieces.Place them cut side down in prepared pan.
Brush with melted butter.
Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.