Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers are filled with a creamy mixture of cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, chicken, blue cheese dressing, and Buffalo wing sauce. So spicy!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/3 cup blue cheese dressing, plus extra for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup finely diced cooked chicken
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 15 fresh jalapenos
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer.
Add Buffalo wing sauce, blue cheese dressing, and garlic powder and beat until smooth.
Mix in chicken, green onions, and garlic powder. Set aside.
Cut each jalapeno in half and scoop out the seeds and membranes.
Stuff each pepper half and place on a baking sheet.
Bake for 30 minutes. Serve with extra blue cheese dressing.