Greek Grilled Cheese
Greek Grilled Cheese is stuffed full of roasted red peppers, sliced pepperoncini peppers, kalamata olives, and red onion with lots of feta and mozzarella cheese.
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/3 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 2 pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
In a medium bowl, stir together roasted red peppers, olives, pepperoncini peppers, red onion, and feta cheese.
Spread 1 side of each piece of bread with butter.
Heat a large skillet. Place 1 piece of bread butter side down in skillet, top with 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese, half the roasted red pepper mixture, followed by another 1/3 cup of mozarella cheese and a second piece of bread.
Flip over when the bottom is golden brown and cook until the second side is golden and the cheese is melted.
Repeat for second sandwich.