Crock Pot Cubed Steak with Gravy
Crock Pot Cubed Steak with Gravy cooks up so tender with a super flavorful gravy. Serve with mashed potatoes or white rice for a filling family meal.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds beef cubed steak, about 6 pieces
- 2 teaspoons vegetable or olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 (10.25-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 1 envelope onion gravy mix
- chopped parsley, optional
Place flour, seasoned salt and garlic powder in a large ziptop bag. Add cubed steak pieces one at a time and shake to coat.
Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large nonstick pan. Brown cubed steak on both sides. Transfer to a 6-quart slow cooker.
Place onion on top of cubed steak.
Mix together condensed soup, water, and both gravy packets. Pour into slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.