Italian Marinated Shrimp
Italian Marinated Shrimp- fresh shrimp are marinated with Italian dressing, artichoke hearts, olives, tomatoes, roasted red pepper, and feta cheese. A great make-ahead party appetizer!
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp
- 1 packet dry Italian dressing mix
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) can large black olives
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
Cook shrimp in boiling water just until they turn pink. This will only take a few minutes. Drain and let cool. Once cool, peel them.
Add Italian dressing mix to a large bowl. Add vinegar and oil and whisk.
Add shrimp, artichokes, olives, cherry tomatoes, roasted red peppers, red onion, and parsley.
Sprinkle feta cheese on top. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. If possible, give everything a stir a few times while it is marinating.
For best flavor, I recommend marinating for 24 hours.
Regular balsamic vinegar can be used instead of white. It will just discolor the ingredients some. Or red wine vinegar can be used.