Orange Creamsicle Pie
Orange Creamsicle Pie is a creamy no-bake pie perfect for summer. This pie tastes just like your favorite childhood treat.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 1/2 tablespoons orange zest
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- whipped cream and orange slices for serving
Using an electric mixer with a whisk attachment, beat cream cheese until very smooth.
Add heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, orange juice concentrate, and orange zest. Beat until thickened, about 3 minutes.
Stir in orange extract. Pour filling into pie crust. Place in freezer for at least 2 hours before serving.
Pipe whipped cream around edges. Can be served frozen or you can let it thaw at room temperature for 20 minutes before serving.
This pie will start to melt as it comes to room temperature.
A 9-inch pie crust is best for this recipe. There is a little too much filling for an 8-inch pie crust.