Melt In Your Mouth Chicken
Melt in Your Mouth Chicken is a simple dinner recipe that's so tender and rich. This recipe can be prepped in just 5 minutes and it needs about 35 minutes in the oven.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
Combine all ingredients, EXCEPT chicken, in a medium bowl.
Place chicken in baking dish. Spread mayonnaise mixture on top of chicken.
Bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes, or until cooked through.