Cranberry Wlanut Cobbler
Cranberry Walnut Cobbler is perfectly sweet and tart and is super easy to prepare. Only about 5 minutes of prep time and 40 minutes in the oven and you have a delightful holiday dessert. Best served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Servings 6 servings
- 2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped wlanuts
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) salted butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- vanilla ice cream for serving
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-inch pie pan.
Add cranberries, walnuts and 1/2 cup sugar to the pie pan and stir to mix evenly.
In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, remaining 3/4 cup sugar, melted butter, and almond extract.
Add flour, cinnamon, and salt and stir just until blended. Pour mixture on top of cranberries.
Bake 40 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream.