Chocolate Velveeta Fudge
Velveeta Chocolate Fudge is a simple treat for the holidays with a wonderful texture and lots of chocolate flavor. You can't taste the cheese at all but it helps the fudge set up with a wonderful smooth and creamy texture.
- 2 (16-ounce) boxes powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into pieces so it melts faster
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Place powdered sugar and cocoa powder in a large bowl and whisk together.
Line an 8-inch or 9-inch pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the Velveeta and the butter. Once melted, pour into the bowl with the powdered sugar.
Add the vanilla and nuts. Stir well. Transfer to prepared pan . Press it evenly into the pan. Refrigerate until firm and cut into pieces.