Cream of Coconut Pecan Pie
Cream of Coconut Pecan Pie is just the pecan pie for coconut lovers. Made with cream of coconut and a little shredded coconut, this pie has lots of coconut flavor.
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup cream of coconut, when you open the can, stir well
- 2 tablespoons melted salted butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups roughly chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup packed sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 9-inch frozen pie shell
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and brown sugar until smooth.
Add cream of coconut, butter, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and lemon juice and whisk until smooth.
Stir in pecans and coconut.
Pour into pie crust. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before slicing.