Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes are wonderfully seasoned and cook up so soft and creamy in the crock pot. They are the perfect side for almost any meal.
- 3 pounds small Yukon Gold or red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus additional for serving
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Cut the large potatoes in half. You can leave the really small ones whole. Place in a lightly greased 6-quart slow cooker.
Sprinkle seasonings and Parmesan cheese over potatoes.
Mix together butter, oil, and garlic and pour over potatoes.
Place lid on slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 3 hours or on LOW for 5 to 6 hours.
Sprinkle with parsley and additional parmesan and serve.