Almond Joy Cake
Almond Joy Cake is an easy cake with all the flavors of an Almond Joy candy bar. Chocolate, coconut, and almonds combine to make a supremely delicious cake.
Servings 20 servings
- 1 box fudge or Devil's food cake mix
- ingredients needed to make cake
- 1 cup whole milk
- 24 regular size marshmallows
- 1 (14-ounce) package sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted
Prepare cake mix according to box directions in a 9x13-inch pan.
Bring milk and 1 cup sugar to a boil in a medium saucepan. Boil 1 minute.
Reduce heat and add marshmallows. Stir until completely melted.
Stir in coconut. Pour mixture on top of warm cake.
Bring 1 1/2 cups sugar, evaporated milk, and butter to a boil in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until smooth. Pour over coconut layer.
Sprinkle almonds on top.
Calories: 445kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 292mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 41g