Amaretto Fruit Salad
Amaretto Fruit Salad is a cool and refreshing fruit salad that's perfect for beating the summer heat. Flavored with Amaretto and white wine, this is strictly an adult-only fruit salad.
- 1 medium medium pineapple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 honeydew melon, cut into balls with a melon baller
- 1 pint strawberries, cut in half
- 1 small bunch seedless green grapes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup white wine, a muscadine wine is perfect for this
- 1/2 cup amaretto
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Combine fruit in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together wine, amaretto, sugar, and lemon juice.
Pour amaretto mixture over fruit. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.