Poppy Seed Sausage Rolls
Poppy Seed Sausage Rolls make an easy game day finger food and they are great for holiday parties. A buttery poppy seed topping gives them extra flavor.
Servings 16 rolls
- 1 package Sister Schubert's Sausage Wrap Rolls
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a small bowl mix together the butter, dried onions, poppy seeds, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and red pepper flakes.
Spread mixture on top of rolls.
Bake according to package directions.