Pineapple and Ham Cheese Ball
Pineapple, ham, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and green onion make a savory cheese ball with a little sweetness. The whole cheese ball is coated in crunchy pecans.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 2/3 cup finely chopped ham
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, seasoned salt and pineapple until well mixed.
Add ham and green onions and stir to combine.
Place mixture on a piece of plastic wrap. Fold the plastic wrap up and use it to shape the mixture into a ball. Wrap the plastic wrap in a ball and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Before serving, roll cheese ball in the pecans. Serve with crackers.