Spicy Watermelon Salsa
Spicy Watermelon Salsa has a fabulous contrast of sweet and spicy. It's a cool, refreshing summer salsa with tons of flavor!
- 3 cups finely chopped watermelon
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Combine watermelon, cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, cilantro, and jalapenos in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, stir together lime juice, honey, salt and red pepper flakes.
Pour lime juice mixture over watermelon mixture and toss to mix.