Curry Chicken Pasta Salad
Curry Chicken Pasta Salad is part chicken salad, part pasta salad with lots of curry flavor. Combining the two makes for a light, but filling meal that's perfect for a summer lunch or dinner.
- 8 ounces dry medium shells, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 green onions, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mango chutney, heavy cream, and curry powder in a large bowl. Mix well.
Mix in shells, chicken, red onion, celery, raisins, and green onion.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Chill at least 2 hours.
Sprinkle with almonds before serving.