Sweet and Tangy Four Bean Salad
Sweet and Tangy Four Bean Salad is full of beans, celery, onions, and pimentos all marinated in a sweet and tangy dressing.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can wax beans, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
Add remaining ingredients, except green onions. Stir. Cover and refrigerate for 8 to 48 hours.
Garnish with green onion.