Roasted Corn and Edamame Salad
A bright and delicious summer salad of roasted corn and edamame in a creamy and light dressing.
- 4 ears of corn, with husks on
- 1 1/2 cups frozen edamame
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoon finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh basil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place corn, husks and all on a sheet pan and place in oven for 30 minutes. Let cool slightly and remove husks and silk. Using a serrated knife cut kernels from cob and place in a large bowl.
Cook edamame according to package directions. Drain and let cool. Add to corn.
In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lime juice, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in oil.
Pour dressing over corn/edamame. Toss to coat. Stir in red bell pepper, red onion, and basil.