Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is a creamy mixture of chicken, ham, and cheese over rice. Topped with a buttery Ritz cracker topping for a truly comforting meal.
- 2 cups cooked rice, I use 2 bags of Success Boil in the Bag Rice
- 4 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 1/2 cups diced ham
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 6 ounces sliced swiss cheese cut into strips
- 4 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 20 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
Lightly grease a 13X9-inch baking dish. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Spoon rice into bottom of baking dish.
Top rice with chicken and ham.
Evenly layer swiss cheese and cheddar cheese on top of meat.
In a medium bowl, stir together chicken soup, milk, and chicken broth.
Pour soup mixture on top of cheese.
In a small bowl, mix together cracker crumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle on top of casserole.
Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.